This specially formulated looseleaf blend includes the following premium, all natural ingredients picked and blended to promote lactation in nursing mothers:
- Fenugreek (trigonella foenum-graecum) - used for centuries across the globe to stimulate milk flow by as much as 900%.
- Blessed Thistle (cnicus benedictus) - a plant that has been a part of herbal medicine since the Middle Ages and commonly used as a stimulant in increase milk production.
- Raspberry Leaf (rubus) - commonly used as a stimulant for milk production in nursing mothers and provide a rich source of iron, calcium, manganese and magnesium.
- Stinging Nettle (urtica dioica) - commonly used to help stimulate milk production and increase the supply of breast milk.
- Fennel (foeniculum vulgare) - commonly used to help stimulate milk production and increase the supply of breast milk.
- Ginger (zingiber officinale) - used as a galactagogue and is also believed to help with the let-down reflex.
- Chamomile (matricaria chamomilla) - a herb with dozens of benefits including soothing the stomach, promoting healthy skin, promoting sleep and protecting against bacterial related illnesses and infections.
Each bag contains 40 grams of premium, looseleaf tea, which is enough to make approximately 24 cups.